Asia’s flagship Convention- “Industrial Green Chemistry World” (IGCW) is an ever growing global community of Industry leaders and Academia experts committed to forward and hand-hold the emerging field of “Green Chemistry & Green Engineering” among the burgeoning Indian Chemical Industry.
The IGCW platform is recognized for bringing together key stakeholders of chemical fraternity (both Industry and non-industry) to deliberate on a common agenda of accelerating the implementation and industrialization of ‘Green Chemistry & Green Engineering’ practices into the Indian Chemical Industry. This December, Mumbai will witness the biennial convergence of 40 global experts, 400 senior executives and over 100 Research Scientists, Academicians and Students, participating in the 4th Industrial Green Chemistry World Convention, scheduled on 4th & 5th December 2015 at Hotel Courtyard Marriot, Mumbai.
The twin objective of this Convention is- one to highlight leading ideas that have stood the test of time and got transformed into successfully implemented ‘Green Chemistry &/or engineering’ based practices; and two to connect the right solution providers to the industry seekers.
IGCW-2015 promises yet another focused Industrial gathering to explore, engage-in and exchange- best practices, tools and technologies, which can make our chemical manufacturing processes environmentally benign, inherently safe and sustainably profitable.
4th IGCW-2015 aims to:
- Facilitate an Industrial ecosystem to accelerate the implementation and industrialization of Green Chemistry and Engineering practices
- Bring forth technical know-how of green chemistry applications from the corridors of laboratories to the cauldrons of Industry
- Familiarize green chemistry not as a different genre, but as an integral way of doing chemical processes
- Recognize emerging global trends in the direction of prioritizing sustainability and environmental safety
- Express Industry’s commitment towards triple bottom-line benefits of Profit, Society and Sustainable planet
- Connect various chemical community stakeholders
- Create value for chemical companies by providing and seeking relevant services
The 4th IGCW-2015 Convention & Ecosystem provides an apt platform for solution and technology providers from across the globe to showcase their potential technologies, products and/or services to the Indian Chemical Industry seeking right partners for accelerating the implementation and industrialization of Green Chemistry and Green Engineering based practices in Indian Chemical Industry.
In this context, the 4th IGCW-2015 stands out as a timely opportunity for exploring new paradigms, new ways of collaborating and to showcase new products and technological solutions in the Green Chemistry and/or engineering direction.
For more details please contact Ms. Krishna Dave Padia : Krishna.firstname.lastname@example.org
“The Nexus Blog” is a sister publication of “The Nexus” newsletter. To sign up for the newsletter, please email email@example.com, or if you have an ACS ID, login to your email preferences and select “The Nexus” to subscribe.
To read other posts, go to Green Chemistry: The Nexus Blog home.