Publication Details (including relevant citation information):
- I. Kadiu, P. Narayanasamy, P. Das, W. Zhang, H. Gendelman. (2012) Biochemical and biologic characterization of exosomes and microvesicles as facilitators of HIV-1 infection in macrophages. J. Immunology. 744-754.
- P. Narayanasamy*, H. Eoh, P. J. Brennan, and D. C. Crick. (2010) Synthesis of 4-diphosphocytidyl-2-C-methyl-D-erythritol 2-phosphate and kinetic studies of Mycobacterium Tuberculosis IspF. Chemistry and Biology, 17, 117-122.
- R.W. Honaker, R.K. Dhiman, P. Narayanasamy, D.C. Crick, M.I. Voskuil.(2010) DosS responds to a reduced electron transport system to induce the Mycobacterium tuberculosis DosR regulon.. J Bacteriol. 192, 6447-6455.
- P. Narayanasamy, H. Eoh, A. C. Brown, T. Parish, P. J. Brennan, and D. C. Crick. (2009). Expression and characterization of soluble 4-diphosphocytidyl-2-C-methyl-D-erythritol kinase from bacterial pathogens. Chemistry and Biology, 16, 1230-1239.
- R. K. Dhiman, S. Mahapatra, R. A. Slayden, M. E. Boyne, A. Lenaerts, J. C. Hinshaw, S. K. Angala, D. Chatterjee, K. Biswas, P. Narayanasamy, M. Kurosu, D. C. Crick. (2009). Menaquinone synthesis is critical for maintaining mycobacterial viability during exponential growth and recovery from non-replicating persistence. Mol. Microbiol. 72, 85-97.
- P. Narayanasamy,* H. Eoh, and D. C. Crick. (2008). Chemoenzymatic synthesis of 4-Diphosphocytidyl-2-C-methyl-D-erythritol: A substrate for IspE. Tetrahedron Letters, 4461-4463.
- P. Narayanasamy* and D. C. Crick. (2008). Enantiomeric Synthesis of 2-C-Methyl-D-erythritol 2, 4- cyclodiphosphate. Heterocycles, 76, 243.
- M. Kurosu, P. Narayanasamy, and D. C. Crick. (2008). High throughput synthesis of substituted hydrazine derivatives. Heterocycles, 169-176.
- M. Kurosu, P. Narayanasamy, K. Biswas, and D. C. Crick. (2007). Acid and base stable esters: A new protecting group for carboxylic acids. Synthesis, 2513-2516.
- M. Kurosu, P. Narayanasamy, K. Biswas, R. Dhiman, and D. C. Crick. (2007). Discovery of 1, 4-dihydroxy-2-naphthoate prenyl transferase inhibitors: New drug leads for Multidrug-Resistant gram-positive pathogens. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 3973-3975.
- M. Kurosu, P. Narayanasamy, and D. C. Crick. (2007). Synthetic studies toward the generation of uridine-amino alcohol based small optimized libraries. Heterocycles, 72, 339-352.
- M. Kurosu, S. Mahapatra, P. Narayanasamy, and D. C. Crick. (2007). Chemoenzymatic synthesis of Park’s nucleotide: toward the development of high-throughput screening for MraY inhibitors. Tetrahedron Letters, 48, 799-803.
- K. Fraunhoffer, N. Prabagaran, L. Sirois, and M. C. White. (2006). Macrolactonization via hydrocarbon oxidation. Journal of American Chemical Society, 128, 9032-9033.
- M. S. Chen, N. Prabagaran, N. Labenz, and M. C. White. (2005). Serial ligand catalysis: A highly selective allylic C-H oxidation. Journal of American Chemical Society, 127, 6970-6971.
- M. P. Sibi, Z. Ma, K. Itoh, N. Prabagaran, and C. Jasperse. (2005). Enantioselective cycloadditions with a,b-disubstituted acrylimides. Organic Letters, 7, 2349-2352.
- M. P. Sibi and N. Prabagaran. (2004). Chiral relay in enantioselective conjugate radical additions using pyrazolidine templates. How does metal geometry impact selectivity? Synthetic Letters, 13, 2421-2424.
- M. P. Sibi, N. Prabagaran, S. Ghorpade, and C. Jasperse. (2003). Enantioselective synthesis of a,b-disubstituted b-Amino acids. Journal of American Chemical Society, 125, 11796-11797.
- N. Prabagaran and G. Sundararajan. (2002). Asymmetric Michael addition reactions using La-Na heterobimetallic chiral catalyst. Tetrahedron: Asymmetry, 13, 1053-1058.
- G. Sundararajan and N. Prabagaran. (2001). A new polymer-anchored chiral catalyst for asymmetric Michael addition reactions. Organic Letters, 3, 389-392.
- G. Sundararajan, N. Prabagaran, and B. Varghese. (2001). First asymmetric synthesis of quinoline derivatives by Inverse Electron Demand (IED) Diels-Alder reaction using chiral Ti(IV) complex. Organic Letters, 3, 1973-1976.
- 1. N. Prabagaran and G. Sundararajan (2002). Asymmetric Michael addition reactions using heterobimetallic chiral catalyst bearing amino diolate. Arkivoc, (VII), 212-226.
Address (URL): http://