“Ty” George Thomas Page, III
6629 Cox Road Wilsons, VA 23894 ● email@example.com ● 1-540-488-4911
To acquire new experiences, to meet new people, and to maintain my chemical skills.
● Earned a GPA of 3.46 overall, with a chemistry GPA of 3.66 out of 4.00.
Jan. 2013-Dec. 2014
● Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry from Ferrum College.
Jan. 2010- Aug. 2012
● Associate's Degree in General Science from John Tyler Community College.
● Organic Chemistry I and II
● Analytical Chemistry
● Inorganic Chemistry
● Environmental Chemistry
● Environmental Toxicology
● Independent Research
● IR Spectroscopy
● Distillation, Refluxing, Filtration, Crystalization, and other basic skills.
● Spectrometric Analysis
● Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
● SEM (Scanning Electron Microscope)
Sept. 2014- Dec. 2014
● Tutor of Environmental Chemistry for Ferrum College Academic Resource Center
● Provided students with additional teaching and strategies.
● Maintained a positive, encouraging attitude regardless of circumstances.
May 2010- Dec. 2012
● Newspaper Layout Assistant for Page Publications, LLC
● Responsible for adapting the paper's size to maintain a proper ad/news ratio.
● Arranged the ads according to industry standards and asthetics.
● Ensured that every customer who paid for an ad got one.
May 2009- Dec. 2012
● Assistant in Accounts Receivable for Page Publications, LLC
● Recorded payments in the computer system.
● Made official records.
● Entrusted with delivering cash and checks to the company bank account.
● Member of Ferrum College's chemistry and chess clubs.
● Astronomy tutor.
● Dr. Dave Johnson; 540-365-4364; firstname.lastname@example.org
● Professor Maria Puccio; 540-365-4238; email@example.com
● Dr. Laura Grochowski; firstname.lastname@example.org
● Dr. Jason Powell; email@example.com