2013 Section Meetings & Events
- March 11, 2013 "Multispectra Measurements of Aerosol Optics: Climate and Health Applications" Professor W. Pat Arnott, Department of Physics, University of Nevada, Reno
- March 23, 2013, Chemistry Olympiad Local Exam, Coral Academy of Science (co-sponsor)
- April 12, 2013, Chemistry Olympiad National Exam, UNR
- May 19, 2013, High School Chemistry and Physics Awards, Program: "Future Careers at NASA: The best of the Hubble and what the James Webb Space Telescope will do in 2018". Dr. Rogier Windhorst, Arizona State University.
- August 7, 2013, Environmental Developments in the 2013 NV Legislative Session: What passed, what didn't, and what will the future bring?, Assemblyman Skip Daly (Joint meeting with AWMA)
- September 16, 2013, Greening in our community: Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy, and Single Stream Recycling, Jason Geddes, Environmental Services Administrator, City of Reno (Joint meeting with AWMA)
- November 18, 2013, Sierra Nevada ACS Distinguished Chemistry Lectures, Professor Melanie Sanford, Department of Chemistry, University of Michigan
- December 6, 2013, Annual Holiday Reception and Winetasting Event honoring 50-year ACS members.