2012 Section Meetings & Events
- February 27, 2012, Survival and Defense at the Molecular Level, Professor Christopher Jeffrey, Department of Chemistry, University of Nevada, Reno
- March 24, 2012, Chemistry Olympiad local exam, Coral Academy of Science (co-sponsor).
- April 2, 2012, Nature as a Problem Solver: Creative Innovation in Biological Evolution and Human Design, Professor Tom Nickles, Department of Philosophy, University of Nevada, Reno.
- April 21, 2012, Chemistry Olympiad national exam, Davidson Mathematics and Science Center, University of Nevada. Co-sponsored by Sierra Nevada ACS, Department of Chemistry, and Coral Academy of Science.
- May 20, 2012, Awards for Outstanding High School Chemistry Students, DMS 102
- October 9, 2012, The Challenge of Tropospheric Ozone, Dr. Dan Jaffe, University of Washington (joint meeting with the Air and Waste Management Association)
- December 7, 2012, Annual Holiday Reception and Winetasting Event