2019 Section Meetings & Events
- February 26, 2019, "The Evolving Periodic Table (ACS Program-in-a-Box)," Location: Jot Travis Student Union, University of Nevada, Reno. (co-hosted with UNR SASI student organization).
- April 12, 2019, meet & greet with Dr. Vanessa Marx, Novartis Institute for Tropical Diseases, Location: Imperial Bar & Lounge, 150 N. Arlington Ave. Reno.
- April 25-26, 2019, U.S. National Chemistry Olympiad, Local Section Finalists competition, UNR Department of Chemistry
- May 3, 2019, "Hydronium-Water Dynamics: Ultrafast Two Dimensional Infrared Chemicals Exchange Spectroscopy," Dr. Michael Fayer, Stanford University, Location: Schulich Lecture Hall, University of Nevada, Reno. (co-hosted with UNR Department of Chemistry).
- October 22, 2019, "Marvelous Metals (ACS Program-in-a-Box)," Location: Chemistry Building, University of Nevada, Reno. (co-hosted with UNR SASI student organization).
- November 8, 2019, meet and greet with Dr. Emma McInturff, Principle Scientist in the Process Chemistry group at Pfizer, Location: Ceol Irish Pub, 538 S. Virginia St., Reno.
- December 10, 2019: Annual Holiday Reception. Location: Whispering Vine Wine, 4201 West 4th Street, Reno, NV.