A trusted partner at nearly three million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With annual sales of $15 billion and 49,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions, data-driven insights and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use, and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
We currently seek a highly capable Principal Chemist to join our Global Analytical and Microbiological Services team. The successful candidate will be part of our global team of technical leaders that develop new chemistry or analytical tools to serve our customers.
What you will do:
- Engage and collaborate with product development research and business partners to accelerate bringing new products to market.
- Solve complex problems using a variety of analytical chemistry techniques (chromatography, spectroscopy, wet chemistry, etc.).
- Have access to a global network of outstanding measurement scientists and state of the art analytical equipment.
- Stay abreast of relevant literature / technology trends and explore and assess new technologies to expand Ecolab’s analytical testing capabilities.
- Actively engage in development and validation of new analytical test methods that meet strategic business needs.
- Embrace Ecolab’s safety culture.
- Position located in Eagan, MN
- Visa sponsorship not available for this position
- Job ID: R00106213
- PhD or MS in Chemistry
- 0-5 years of laboratory experience
- PhD in Chemistry
- Organic synthesis experience.
- Chromatography and mass spectrometry expertise.
- Experience analyzing compounds in complex mixtures.
- Experience characterizing small molecules.
- Demonstrates advanced skills in data analysis.
To Apply: visit Principal Chemist, #R00106213, Eagan, MN, US