Following three years of successful panels, we will update with another report from the Green Chemicals market: An editor from ChemicalWeek and Neil A.Burns LLC's managing partner will moderate a panel that will examine what works and what makes sense in this market with huge potential:
- Network with investors, executives and prime-movers in the fast-growing field of renewable chemicals
- Gain insights from one of the fathers of green chemistry, director of a leading research institute in the field and former EPA Assistant Administrator
- Learn about a pioneering incubator of green chemistry businesses that enjoys the support of some major corporations
- Meet one of the managers behind a corporate winner of the presidential award for green chemistry
On Thursday, March 6, 2013, the following panelists will share their expert outlook on market dynamics that will continue to impact global petrochemical market trends in 2014 and beyond.
- Professor Paul Anastas, Director Yale Center for Green Chemistry and Green Engineering
- Rodolfo Bayona, Director Technical Service & Development, Dow Coating Materials
- Dr. Rui Resendes, Executive Director, GreenCentre Canada
- Neil A. Burns, Managing Partner, Neil A. Burns LLC and CEO at P2 Science
- Rebecca Coons (moderator), Associate Editor, IHS Chemical Week Magazine
You are cordially invited to attend this important CM&E Luncheon to drive your business effectively. You can also join us for the Live Webcast or Webcast Recording.