Sunday, May 14, 2017 at Berlin, Germany
Starts at 9:00 AM · Ends on May 17, 2017 at 5:00 PM, EDT (America/New_York)
Join the following speakers at the 2nd Green and Sustainable Chemistry Conference, 14-17 May 2017 in Berlin, Germany.
- Sam Adu-Kumi, Environment Protection Agency, Ghana
- Ricardo Barra, University of Concepcion, Chile
- James Clark, University of York, UK
- Jochen Flasbarth, State Secretary, Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Building and Nuclear Safety, Germany
- Björn Hansen, DG Environment, European Commission, Belgium
- Martin Kayser, BASF, Germany
- Carol S.K. Lin, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Thisbe Lindhorst, President of the GDCh, University of Kiel, Germany
- Ullhas Nimkar, NimkarTek Technical Services, India
- Martyn Poliakoff, University of Nottingham, UK
- Ferdi Schüth, Max-Planck-Institut für Kohlenforschung, Germany
- Magda Titirici, Queen Mary University of London, UK
Abstracts are invited for oral and poster presentations on all aspects of green and sustainable chemistry, particularly those relating to the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals, by 16 January 2017.
The Green and Sustainable Chemistry Conference will be organised back-to-back with the inaugural conference of ISC3 Mainstreaming Sustainable Chemistry, 17-18 May 2017. We welcome your participation and hope that you will submit an abstract.