Saturday, November 9, 2019 at Mayaguez Resort & Casino, Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
Starts at 8:00 AM · Ends on Nov 9, 2019 at 10:00 PM, EDT (America/New_York)
This year, the Puerto Rico Local Section of the American Chemical Society will celebrate the International Year of the Periodic Table in the 42nd Senior Technical Meeting in Puerto Rico. As part of the meeting activities, Luis Echegoyen, President of the ACS, will join us in a members reception. We are inviting you to submit your abstract.
Abstracts submissions can be made using the following link:
- There will be oral and poster presentations. Oral presentations are restricted to Graduate students and Professors.
- To participate in either session, an abstract should be submitted before the deadline date (Monday, October 21st, 2019). All submissions will be peer-reviewed using criteria such as:
- Correct format and size restrictions
- The relevance of the information
- Results and the conclusions justified by the data. The data should show an advanced work.
- Clarity and appropriate structure
- The Program Committee makes the final decision on all submissions.
- Notification regarding acceptance or rejection will be sent to the corresponding author.
- Abstracts that are accepted must be presented at the meeting by an author or their representative.
- The abstract will appear in print as submitted. Please ensure you check your data carefully before submitting. The Program Committee will not correct spelling, grammar or syntactic errors.
- Luis Echegoyen
President at American Chemical Society
- Hector Abruna
- José Almirall
Mayaguez Resort & Casino, Mayaguez, Puerto Rico