With the move to Apple's Newsstand, keeping up with the latest chemistry is now available as a subscription offering to everyone for both iPhone and iPad.
Now non ACS members can not only download C&EN Mobile for FREE to access daily news updates from C&EN Online, analysis and commentary from the CENtral Science blog network, and the latest chemistry job postings, they can purchase a 1 year auto-renewing subscription for $149.99 in addition to the single issue purchase option.
If you are a member of the American Chemical Society, you will continue to have member access to all issues in the app for no charge using your ACS ID and password.
Per Apple subscription policy, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the time of confirmation of purchase. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged $149.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Apple Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
With C&EN Mobile you can:
* Preview each weekly issue’s table of contents
* Store your In-App purchased issues in “My Library” and read them offline
* Use your ACS Member access to view member content for free
* Get instant updates on “Latest News,” and “Jobs”
* Read and comment on posts from the CENtral Science blog network
* Tune into the C&EN YouTube Channel
* Share stories via email, Facebook, and Twitter, Tumblr, Instapaper, Pinboard and Read It Later
* View all content in landscape or portrait mode