ACS Webinars coming in April, broadcasted live, every Thursday from 2-3 PM EST unless otherwise noted.
- April 4: From Lab Hoods to Front Lines: Chemists at U.S. Customs and Border Protection
Speaker: Chris Mocella
- April 8-9 National Meeting Hybrid Events – Participate Onsite or Online
Exciting Topics and Award Winning Speakers
- April 18: From Academia to Entrepreneurship (Session 3 of 9)
Speakers: Mike Chi and Magda Marquet
- April 25: Protect your IP: A Guide to the Newly Implemented Patent Laws
Speaker: Michael Brodowski
- April 30: Local Sections’ Nominations and Elections
Speaker: W.M. (Jack) Breazeale
For more information about our program, see below.
About ACS Webinars™
ACS Webinars™ is a free, weekly online event serving to connect ACS members and scientific professionals with subject matter experts and global thought leaders in chemical sciences, management, and business. The ACS Webinars are divided into several series that address topics of interest to the chemical and scientific community; these series include careers, business and innovation, professional growth, joy of science, extreme chemistry, entrepreneurial initiative, green chemistry, and more. Each webinar is 60 minutes in length, comprising a short presentation followed by Q&A with the speaker. The live webinars are held on Thursdays from 2-3pm ET. Recordings of the webinars are available online and upcoming events are posted at http://acswebinars.org/.