ACS Webinars coming in May, broadcasted live, every Thursday from 2-3 PM EST unless otherwise noted.
- May 2: How to Spot and Seize Opportunities: Lessons from Today’s Business Leaders
Speaker: Amy Wilkinson
- May 9: Sous Vide Cooking and Chemistry
- May 16: From Academia to Entrepreneurship (Session 3 of 9)
Speakers: Mike Chi and Magda Marquet
- May 23: The Transition from Graduation to a Career in Industry
Speaker: Dr. Dawn Mason
- May 30: How to Catch a Poisoner - The Sequel
Speaker: Deborah Blum
About ACS Webinars™
ACS Webinars™ is a free, weekly online event serving to connect ACS members and scientific professionals with subject matter experts and global thought leaders in chemical sciences, management, and business. The ACS Webinars are divided into several series that address topics of interest to the chemical and scientific community; these series include careers, business and innovation, professional growth, joy of science, extreme chemistry, entrepreneurial initiative, green chemistry, and more. Each webinar is 60 minutes in length, comprising a short presentation followed by Q&A with the speaker. The live webinars are held on Thursdays from 2-3pm ET. Recordings of the webinars are available online and upcoming events are posted at http://acswebinars.org/.