- You can bookmark any content within the Network or on the Internet. You can add notes to your bookmarks (e.g., This site is a great resource for....) and tags (e.g., chemical_demonstration). Adding notes and tags will help others find your bookmarks when they search the ACS Network.
- Bookmarks can be marked as private or you can elect to share them with others. Other users can bookmark, add comments and "Like" your bookmarks.
- Bookmarks that you share will show up in the Recent Content widget. You will receive email alerts when others add comments to bookmarks that you create or comment on.
- You can install an "Add to ACS Network" button to your browser by clicking on the Bookmark link on the Your Stuff dropdown. This will allow you to bookmark and discuss any site on the web. Also, look for the Share to ACS Network link at the bottom of acs.org pages to bookmark acs.org content.
- Bookmarks that you share can be found by search engines such as Google. Users don’t need to be logged in to view your bookmarks but they must log in to add comments.