The ACS Dallas 2014 Mobile Meeting Application@ is here! Stop flipping pages, this is your full featured program guide to the 247th ACS National Meeting in Dallas, Texas. Designed for smart phones and tablets, our app is currently available for free in the Apple App Store for iOS devices. For Android users, you can find it in Google Play and the Android Amazon Store. Do not despair if you do not currently have a smart phone, you are also able to enjoy an online version. We strongly encourage all meeting attendees to utilize this powerful resource. Getting you the information you need as accurately and efficiently as possible will surely enhance your meeting experience.
App features include:
- Native app: No WiFi connection required to access the conference program, schedule, or maps. Search and filter results by your specific division.
- Home: Quick access to technical, social, and governance information, browse and search features, Exposition information, and app user guide.
- Program: Browse the entire event program to build your personal schedule, bookmark sessions or speakers, or access session handouts as available.
- View presentation media such as session details, slides and other information.
- Take notes and share them via email.
- Build your schedule and set reminders
- See Venue and Convention Center Floorplans
- Explore Speakers
- Explore Exhibitors and find them on the Expo Floor Plan using floor pins feature
- Connect and share on social media. Keep track of activities through Twitter (#ACSdallas) and the "Follow The Mole" feed from the ACSnetwork.
- Additional helpful resources such as Shuttle schedule, ACS office locations and telephones, Dallas visitor highlights and transportation listings are available.
For your convenience, there will be a "Dallas App Help Station" located on-site at the Dallas Convention Center, Lobby A/B. Please stop by if you need support, tips or would like to give us your feedback. Hours of Operation:
Sat., 3/15 from 3PM – 6PM
Sun., 3/16 from 8AM – 5PM
Mon., 3/17 from 8AM – 5PM
Tue., 3/18 from 8AM – 5PM
Learn more at http://www.acs.org/meetingapp
Your Feedback is Important.
Enter the Mobile App Feedback Contest for a chance to win one of two Kindles or four $50 gift cards by Thursday, March 20th at 12:00 pm CT. You may:
1) Download the app and complete the App Feedback survey (including your email address).
2) Have your badge scanned at the Mobile App Help Desk (Dallas Convention Center, Lobby A/B). Drawings will be conducted daily between Saturday, March 15th and Thursday, March 20th. The potential winners will be selected in a random drawing among all eligible entries received. For more information, see full official rules and contest guidelines. *No purchase is required.