The Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Conference returns to Europe on 7-9 May 2019. Taking place in Stuttgart, the epicentre of the European automotive industry, the event will combine the largest supply chain exhibition of its kind in Europe with an expert-led conference delivering insights into the latest technology, applications, and overall development challenges for electric and hybrid-electric vehicles.
Co-located with The Battery Show Conference, the programme will also explore the business and technical challenges, and commercial opportunities, facing battery manufacturers, automotive OEMs and their suppliers.
The 2019 conference will focus on topics including:
- HEV / EV market trends and growth opportunities
- Future of EVs in the connected, autonomous world of MAAS
- Future of 48V systems in the immediate and long term
- Current and future role of China in the EV market
- E-motor R&D: alternatives to rare earth magnets, axial flux motor technology & thermal management
- Powertrain efficiency: regenerative braking, Energy Recovery Systems (ERS), Waste heat recovery (WHR)
- Latest second generation race track technology
- Hybrid, battery and fuel cell buses
- Hydrogen fuel cell technology evolution
- Fast charging & XFC impact on powertrain design
- Hybrid powertrains for commercial vehicles