cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jayshreepatel83
New Contributor

Re: Please Introduce yourself!

Hi! My name is Jayshree Patel.  I have a Masters in Chemistry and 5 years of pharmaceutical industry experience.  My background is in bioanalytical & analytical chemistry.  I have a publication and recieved few awards from my past work.  I am an SME in CCIT.  I had to leave my past job in NJ and had moved to Mass, greater Boston area.  I also have a strong interest in moving out of the lab and getting into the business/management types of roles.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
ACWright85
New Contributor

Hello all.

My name is Adam Wright and I currently hold a position as an environmental chemist in California where I analyze samples via EPA 8260B.  We specialize in soil vapors but have the capability to run soil and water matrices as well.  The interesting thing about my current position is the fact that I'm in a mobile laboratory.  While this gives me direct exposure to GC/MS maintenance it requires odd work hours.  My wife and I have twins and I'd like to find an opportunity that enables me to hone in my skills as a troubleshooting/instrument technician.  I like the analytical realm of chemistry but truly enjoy being able to fix our instrumentation!

Adam

0 Kudos
logu_durai
New Contributor

Hello Everyone,

Myself Logudurai Radhakrishnan (you can call me Logu), PD Research Associate in Univ of Oklahoma, Norman. When I was doing Masters, I worked on a research project on Sol-Gel based material which was very interesting and stimulated my research career towards the nanomaterials. Henceforth, I have been working on several org-inorg nanocomposites, surfactanct-inorg composite nanomaterials, various carbon based materials etc. I gained experience on several methods and routes for the preparation/synthesis of nanomaterials and handfull experience on the characterization techniques such as SEM, XRD, Gas sorption, XPS, TEM, Thermogravimetrics etc. After I moved to US (Richmond, VA), I started learning and working on nanoporous electrodes and electrodeposition to make alloy, nanoporous metal electrodes etc.

Logu.

0 Kudos
SathishkumarD
New Contributor

Hi!My name is Sathiskumar,doing PhD in Biosystems engineering and Soil science at Uni. of Tenn,Knoxville.My research work is on biopolymers.I am looking for an opportunity in polymer synthesis and their extensive characterization.

Sathish

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am the Adviser for the Penn State Berks Student Chapter as well as the Public Relations Chair for the Lehigh Valley Section.  What I am hoping for is a wealth of information that I can share with my chapter and local section, and to contribute any way I can.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
dsauer08
New Contributor

Hello everyone,

I am a student at the University of Louisville who will be graduating with a BS in december.  I have had one semester of industrial research experience where I worked with targeted polymeric solid phase extraction.  Additionally I have 5 semesters of experience as a lab technician at school.  I am looking for a job after graduation, hopefully in analytical or polymer chemistry.

0 Kudos