Thank you again for an excellent meeting in June. We hope the start of August finds you well.
Below is an outline of the report structure for the three subgroups: IT Security, Data Curation, and Bibliometrics
1. Overview of the "problem" or "situation" the group is addressing
2. Executive summary of findings and recommendations for ACS Senior Management
3. Summary of findings presented at the June 2011 Meeting
4. Summary of findings shared SINCE the Juen 2011 meeting (these can be items that been emailed or discussed since our last meeting)
5. List of recommendations for action by ACS for the near, middle, and long term
6. Overview of potential positive/negative outcomes from the market place
PLEASE IGNORE THE COST/BENEFIT LANGUAGE OF THE FIRST VERSION OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT.
Please include complete bibliography and footnotes/endnotes.
I will send the modified June 2011 meeting notes around shortly. Please feel free to use these in your report. Also, please be sensitive to items that CAP members specifically identified as confidential and not to be shared.