cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ianochester
New Contributor

Trying to find a Chemist who can assist with a new formula for a Invention in Sunscreen

Hello, Im an father of 3 girls and I live in Australia. I lived in Florida for 15yrs and I currently work away in the mining and mineral sector as a engineer in Geoscience, directional Drilling Oil and Gas in Queensland, Australia.

I have an idea, which is at its prototype stage. I believe its a game changer in reducing single use plastics and also providing a unique way to which sunscreen is applied and transported from manufacture to consumer. I need to find someone who can help me refine/develop a formula using Zno and TiO2 nm particles as the active ingredients. I have been dealing with a Manufacture in USA who currently manufactures world wide compliant ZnO and Ti02 nm dispersion. 

A professional or student who is passionate, I would truely be grateful to work alongside someone who is keen on making a difference to our world.

I have a brief 6 pages of material on the current formula and where we are to date, the issues and problem's we are trying to solve. 

Thanks in Advance. 

Ian Chester  

0 Kudos