(Apologies for not sending this out sooner)
This is a call for applications for Funding Aid for CINF functionaries to attend the Fall 2012 National Meeting in Philadelphia, PA. See below for the details of this aid. Please send your funding request to me at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 25 2012. I'll pass it on to other 2012 approval committee members: chair (Rajarshi Guha), chair-elect (Antony Williams), past chair (Greg Banik), and treasurer (Meghan Lafferty), and we’ll notify you by February 20 on the status of your request.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.
Division of Chemical Information
Funding Aid for CINF Functionaries to Attend National Meetings
* Assist functionaries, younger members in particular, to get involved in divisional activities at national meetings by providing financial support for travel when no other funding resources exist.
Who is eligible?
* Members of executive committee and committee chairs (max $600/meeting).
* Symposium organizers - case by case basis
* Others asked to be present in a committee meeting - case by case basis
* Max 2-3 people/conference; any person may get funding only once a year
* Max $300 for travel
* Max $300 for hotel: $150/night for 2 nights
* Registration - none
* Will have to submit receipts to the treasurer for refund.
How to apply?
* Send an application letter stating the need to the CINF chair
* Approval committee members: chair, chair-elect, past chair, treasurer
* Deadline is July 25, 2012