cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WendyAnneWarr
New Contributor

National Meeting Abstracts

Up until the Boston 2010 meeting I have had no problem finding speaker email addresses in order to get transcripts of papers checked. They were always included in the CIB and the program chair could also supply an orginal program layout and abstracts with email addresses. (Admittedly, a very few people withheld their email addresses but this was uncommon.)

Unfortunately the email addresses seem to have been stripped out of the Boston abstracts on the CINF Web site. The abstracts do not appear to be on the ACS Web site. Does anyone hold a copy of the abstracts with email addresses for the corresponding authors? Will I have the same problem in Anahem? Suggestions?

Wendy

Dr. Wendy A. Warr

Wendy Warr & Associates

6 Berwick Court, Holmes Chapel

Cheshire, CW4 7HZ, England

Tel./Fax +44 (0)1477 533837

wendy@warr.com http://www.warr.com

0 Kudos
2 Replies
rajarshig2000
New Contributor

Re: National Meeting Abstracts

Hi Wendy, not sure why / how emails got stripped. But here is what I

had received from ACS

0 Kudos
WendyAnneWarr
New Contributor

Re: National Meeting Abstracts

Rajarshi,

I am so sorry I never replied. When your email came it had no attachment and I couldn't be bothered to go to the network. I now realize that you have sent me exactly what I need. I am so grateful.

BTW, the text editor is working fine right now (i.e., "insert" has the correct default). Has the problem been fixed or did I do something daft before?

Wendy

0 Kudos