cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
j_heinrich
New Contributor III

Want to add something to a spreadsheet? Leave your suggestions here!

These spreadsheets are compilations of resources that component groups in the past have found to be of value. If you have your own resources that you would like to share with others, please let us know and we may add them to the spreadsheets!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JoeMartino
New Contributor

Re: Want to add something to a spreadsheet? Leave your suggestions here!

For your Internal Communications Spreadsheet, I'd like to recommend FreeConferenceCall.com for Web Conferencing.  The ACS Philadelphia Section's Career Services Committee has been using it for a number of years, and the Board of Directors has now adopted it for its monthly meetings.  You can access it at https://www.freeconferencecall.com  The system is rather robust and can handle both phone and Internet participants simultaneously.  It also has capabilities for screen sharing, using video and recording teleconferences as well.

0 Kudos
forbescr
New Contributor

Re: Want to add something to a spreadsheet? Leave your suggestions here!

Hello!
It was a bit of the 'Wild West' when I came into my local section (Central Arizona) as webmaster, then Communications chair, then secretary. Some recommendations and 'best practices' would have been a great resource from the ACS.
I'm still learning as I go, but I'm happy to provide some notes on the services we are using. Feel free to email me if you want more information about any of the following:

Mass email service: MailChimp
Event RSVPs: EventBrite
Postcard mailers - printing and mailing: VistaPrint

Printed materials or posters: VistaPrint, but sometimes OfficeDepot if we need immediate turn-around

0 Kudos