I should be able to do LSAC at 8:30AM and Minority Affairs at 8:00AM, just before LSAC.
(I think that I have a committee meeting at 9:00AM on the Task Force on Elections...) And am otherwise unavailable.
Hi. I will cover WCC and CA, as requested. Thank you. Some questions, please:
1. Have the Committee Chairs been notified?
2. Have they agreed?
3. Are we scheduled and for what time and for how long?
4. Can we please get how to contact them to be able to ensure our calendars jive with their expectations?
I could probably take CTA at 1030 Sunday.
1&2) The committees on the list are the ones that specifically asked for a presentation, in response to our request for time on their agenda.
3) We anticipate the presentation and discussion to take 10-15 minutes of each committee's time. If there's a specific time noted on the spreadsheet, that's the time the asked for the report. Some committees did not give specific times and Frank is going to follow up with them.
4) Frank should be able to give you the contact information.
I'll take International Activities and Chemists with Disabilities. And I think either Paul or I should take YCC.
I could help with SOCED and DNI on Friday if that would be helpful.
I made a mistake. Our working group has a meeting scheduled for Sat. PM that I failed to have on my calendar. So I will not be able to do Environmental Improvements, scheduled for 1:30 on Saturday.
Sorry, but please remove me from that committee meeting.
Thank you, Jim, so noted.