cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jly98
New Contributor

Looking for ride or carpool to GC&E Conference?

Are you looking for a ride to the 13th Annual Green Chemistry & Engineering Conference?  Or are you driving looking to carpool?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
jrzedncr
New Contributor

Re: Looking for ride or carpool to GC&E Conference?

I will be traveling from State College, PA and through Harrisburg, PA down to College Park if someone needs a ride. I'm coming in on Sunday night and leaving Thursday evening.

0 Kudos
jorgie48
New Contributor II

How does one get the bus from the Metro to the convention?  Tickets were ordered through registration, but further info is needed.

Thanks,

Andy

0 Kudos
jly98
New Contributor

If you are coming by Metro, there will be a complimentary shuttle bus running between the Prince George's Plaza Metro Station and the Marriott Inn and Conference Center.  The shuttle schedule is posted on this webpage (scroll down): http://acswebcontent.acs.org/gcande/housing.html.  The shuttle schedule will likely expand in times, so check back later this week.  We'll also have the shuttle hours posted on a sign near registration throughout the conference.

0 Kudos
Previous Community Member
Not applicable

I live in Alexandria, VA. Would like a ride to the GCE conference, if someone is driving to the conference site at College Park, MD. In case someone offers a ride I can meet him even at the nearest Metro station i.e. Franconia Springfield.

0 Kudos