cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Seeking a green detergent expert

Hi All,

My environmental nonprofit is seeking an expert on surfactants, cold water wash (laundry), laundry product innovation, and ongoing green chemistry challenges in the laundry detergent industry. We're seeking experts from academia, industry, or the nonprofit sector.

We're looking for ten minutes if your time, and your perspective on the science for a laundry leadership-focused webinar.

For experts not interested in joining us on a webinar, we would also like feedback on our environmental leadership standards for laundry products (household and institutional).

Thanks in advance!

- Brie Welzer, Environmental Scientist for Green Seal, Inc.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
mmbecker
New Contributor III

Re: Seeking a green detergent expert

Hi Brie.

I'm forwarding your post around to some folks I know in the industry.  They may want to contact you directly Can you provide your email address as a response to this post or email me directly at monica@monicabecker.com?

Thanks!

Monica

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Please feel free to email with details.

I have been working in the field of surfactants for 12+ years, and our company focuses particularly on green solutions to cleaning challenges.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Brie-  Please email me too with details on this.  Method focus has been on super concentrated detergents that are fun, sustainable and provide great performance.  We can also point you to some other experts that may be helpful.  Kaj

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi Monica,

Thanks so much for your response. And thank you for contacting me recently,

- Brie, Green Seal, bwelzer@greenseal.org.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi Robert,

Thanks so much for your response. I'm sorry for the delay. I'm having technical issues with my ACS account. Would you mind emailing me, if you're still interested? Thank you!

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Hi Kaj,

Thanks so much for the response. As I told Robert above, I'm very sorry for the delay. I'm having technical issues with this forum for some reason. If you're still interested, would you mind emailing me? I greatly appreciate it!

- Brie

0 Kudos