cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
safrin
New Contributor

Information

good day, guys...... how are you today ? anyone can talk with me about this website ? i need more information about itorma

10 Replies
ritamustikasari
New Contributor II

Re: Information

Did you attend the workshop in UI, Depok yesterday? Salam kenal.

I'm just register today and also kind of lost on using this website. Steve explains about it on the afternoon but it was a very brief one.

0 Kudos
yatsergioship
New Contributor III

Good  day,  safrin  salam.                                                                                                                       What  do  you  know   about  this  website .  You  can  write  me .  Sergey .

0 Kudos
okitiba
New Contributor II

Hello, Rika. My name is Oki Tiba, i'm from Aceh. I am participant of the same workshop you had, but it was in Medan.

I reply your info here because i got the same problem, getting kind of lost using this website. But, i thing we already use the main purpose of this web. To communicate each other. Even the issue is "how to use this website"

0 Kudos
yatsergioship
New Contributor III

Good  day,  Oki  Tiba.                                                                                                             ACS Network  is  good  website  for  Chemical  Engineer  .

0 Kudos
sxt99
Contributor

HI Sergey, it's a great place to explore topics and learn more about the society. Another good source is our newsletters. you can learn more about signing up here:

Subscribe to one or more ACS e-newsletters!

Hope this helps and welcome!

0 Kudos
ritamustikasari
New Contributor II

Hi Oki Tiba, It's not as user friendly as facebook. But we can get use to. Right?

How is the workshop in Medan? Do you have any pictures?

Btw, my name is Rita not Rika.

0 Kudos
okitiba
New Contributor II

Oops, okay Rita

Workshop in Medan was great. But unfortunately i don't take photo. I didn't carry my camera on.

0 Kudos
radja
New Contributor

Relax guys, i've got some pict of medan's workshop. Hehehe..

Hi rita, salam kenal. I'm a magister management's student in Universitas Syah Kuala, banda Aceh.20130222_174542.jpg

yatsergioship
New Contributor III

Hi,  Shawn.                                                                                                                                                       Thank  you  for  this  new  resourse  of  ACS .  Best  Regards,  Sergey .

0 Kudos