cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ogedengbebosede
New Contributor

hello everyone. i am a new member, and i'm honored to be an ACS member.i would like to know if there are small grants and fellowships for african women to be able to work for a few months in an organic chemistry laboratory in the US

hello everyone. i am a new member, and i'm honored to be an ACS member. i would like to know if there are small grants and fellowships for african women to be able to work for a few months in an organic chemistry laboratory in the US

0 Kudos
8 Replies
j_throop
New Contributor III

Re: hello everyone. i am a new member, and i'm honored to be an ACS member.i would like to know if there are small grants and fellowships for african women to be able to work for a few months in an organic chemistry laboratory in the US

Dear Abosede,

Firstly, congrats on the new membership, and thank you for contacting us with your questions on international opportunities.

There certainly are programs to meet your interests. For starters, you can check out programs on the Global and U.S. section of the ACS International Center.

Can you give me more information about your experience level? That way I can help you refine your search to locate a specific program,

Julia

ogedengbebosede
New Contributor

Re: hello everyone. i am a new member, and i'm honored to be an ACS member.i would like to know if there are small grants and fellowships for african women to be able to work for a few months in an organic chemistry laboratory in the US

Dear Julia,

I'm sorry for replying late, I only just saw your response to my question.

I am currently a doctoral candidate at the university of Ibadan.

My experience in research includes the experience gained from my M.Sc thesis and my research experience on my PhD program.

I do not know if this information is enough, but if it is not, please don't hesitate to ask me more questions.

I will check out the links you sent me.

Thank you Julia for being kind enough to respond to my post.

Sincerely,

Bosede Ogedengbe

0 Kudos
akinola
New Contributor

Hello Abosede,

Great to have you on ACS network. I am a Ph.D student with FUTA.

0 Kudos
ogedengbebosede
New Contributor

Hello Akinola, it is a pleasure to meet you. What is your area of specialization?

0 Kudos
akinola
New Contributor

I am sorry for my late reply. I am into renewable energy, biogas to be precise. Do you know Dr Mrs Aiyelaagbe? She is a lecturer in chemistry department, UI.

Have a nice day.

0 Kudos
eajayi
New Contributor II

how are you. Its being a long time since I came here. Did say you are doing your PhD in FUTA?

0 Kudos
eajayi
New Contributor II

how are you. Its being a long time since I came here. Did you say you are doing your PhD in FUTA?

0 Kudos
eajayi
New Contributor II

Hi whats your area of specialization?

0 Kudos