cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markobri
Contributor III

What is your interest in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology

What is your speciality or particular area of interest with regard to nanoscience?  What do you see as the most promising applications of nanotechnology?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
chemewright
New Contributor

Re: What is your interest in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology

I like just about all types of nanoscience, but my greatest interest is in the synthesis and application of carbon nanostructures. It just fascinates me the different shapes that they can make and the potential applications of the shapes. In my mind, carbon nanotubes are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to useful carbon nanostructures.

0 Kudos
lauryfriese
New Contributor

Re: What is your interest in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology

Nanoscience and nanotechnology are fascinating fields that involve the study and manipulation of matter at the nanoscale, typically ranging from 1 to 100 nanometers. At this scale, materials can exhibit unique properties and behaviors that differ from their bulk counterparts. Nanotechnology involves designing, manipulating, and utilizing nanoscale materials and structures to create new technologies, devices, and applications. Candy Crush

Nanoscience and nanotechnology have a wide range of potential applications across various fields, including electronics, medicine, energy, materials science, and more. Researchers in these fields explore phenomena such as quantum effects, surface properties, and molecular interactions to develop innovative solutions and advancements. 

0 Kudos