cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joe_Sabol
New Contributor III

polyethylene co-polymers

I have an upcoming project on polyethylene co-polymerization (physical properties of end product.)
Is anybody knowledgeable on the subject attending ACS P2C2 & L.I. this weekend?  I know the weekend is full, but if we can discuss a
bit, I would appreciate.  If you are not attending, also please contact me and we can discuss next week. Becoming a subcontractor is
a possibility.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
yatsergioship
New Contributor III

Re: polyethylene co-polymers

Good  day,  Joseph  Sabol.                                                                                                                              Thank  for  the  message  to  my  address  on  ACS  Network.   I  am  the  private  inventor  / Ph.D /,  and  I  have  know - how  nanotechnologies  for  polymers  / PVC, PE, PP /.  I  have  new  knowledge  for  the  production   new  type  of  polyethylene   with  the   Changed  Structures  / LLDPE /.  This  new  type  of  polyethylene  may  be  use  for  Flexible  Packaging.                                                                                                                                  Best  Regards,  Sergey

0 Kudos
yatsergioship
New Contributor III

Re: polyethylene co-polymers

Hi,  Joseph  Sabol.                                                                                                                                           You  can  find  my  profil  on  LinkedIn - Sergey  Yatsenko,  IndepNanoProf .  Nanotechnologies  for  home  appliance,  for  polymers  / PVC, PE, PP /,  for  real  estate  and  design  / Green  Technology /.  These  real  technology  tested  with  good  results  and  profit.                                                                                                   Now,  I  want  to  realize  my  Nanotechnologies  to  your  country,  with  the  acting  laws  of  IP,  / Patenting  and  Licensing /.                                                                                                                                                           Best  Regards,  Sergey .

0 Kudos