cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abolfazlsat
New Contributor

Jabir ibn Hayyan

I research about ideas Jabir ibn Hayyan Muslim chemist these ideas include elements, elements trait and mixture elements.

How you know  this scientist? How do you think about these ideas?

Do you need science to these ideas?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DrSSedaghat
New Contributor

Re: Jabir ibn Hayyan

Could you explain the view of jabir?

0 Kudos
abolfazlsat
New Contributor

Jabir is reputation scientist, this Iranian chemist believe we can change trait anything if we learn of the nature. Jabir can think about elements of the other aspects, these elements exactly similar write book and we can change and write again this book. How do you think about Jabir? I want decode these ideas. Up to now, I obtain brief result and I hope in continue print ruction article in about. I want collect other viewpoints if be possible?

0 Kudos
Previous Community Member
Not applicable

Dear Mr. Taheri:

The periodic table of the elements is an active field of research.  Recently there was a meeting

called the Third International Meeting on the Periodic Table, in Cusco, Peru.

If you look on the Web for Dr. Eric Scerri you will find connections to the people who work in

this field.

I am working in a related field, periodic tables (or "systems") of small molecules.  If you want

to see some of the results, look up http://tiny.cc/7kzjz .  Also you can check out Wikipedia on

Periodic Systems of Molecules.  "Small molecules" means diatomic and triatomic species.

We can predict some spectroscopic properties.

Have you made the aquaintance of Professor Ashrafi Ali Reza at the University of Kashan?

Best wishes

Ray Hefferlin

Southern Adventist University

Collegedale, Tennessee  USA

hefferln@southern.edu

0 Kudos
yatsergioship
New Contributor III

Good  day,  Ray.                                                                                                                                           Thank  you  for  this  message to my address.  I am  the  private  inventor, Sergey Yatsenko , Ph.D,  IndepNanoProf .                               I have one of the top  5% most viewed LINKEDIN  profiles for 2012  year. Nanotechnology /New IP of Nano/,  Home  appliance,  Polymers,  Real  Estate & Design.  These  real  Green  tested  with  good  results  and  profit.                                                                                                                           Best  Regards,  Sergey .

0 Kudos