cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abolfazlsat
New Contributor

mathematics relations in periodic table

I find mathematics relations in periodic table.if you can help me? I want in you say me how publish these relations . can I for these relations obtain scholarship?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: mathematics relations in periodic table

Dear Sir,

It is interesting.

If your mathematical relationships in the elementary table is correct, then it will surely contribute to the more accurate scientific appreciation of the table. Can your methematical relationships withstand the severe scientific scrutiny?

If so, I think you may publish the relationships on this very ACS network, since the copyright is securely protected.  Err, am I correct, Prof. Obrien of the staff of ACS Network?

And you should add the derivation process expalnation for that mathematical relationships.

I think without deep theoretiacal considerations and necessary references, it must be difficult for you to establish your fame, Sir.

Sincerely

M.Y.

0 Kudos
prestigeclairemo
New Contributor

1. Your contribution to this topic is highly appreciated! Your post was not only informative but also sparked thoughtful reflection. Your knack for simplifying intricate concepts is commendable. By Prestige Clairemont

0 Kudos
birlatrimayapr
New Contributor

Birla Trimaya is a luxury lifestyle high-rise residential township development in Shettigere, near Devanahalli in North Bangalore.

0 Kudos
AllanNawyer
New Contributor

Exploring mathematical relations in the periodic table is a fascinating area of study. These relations often involve patterns and trends in atomic properties, such as atomic radii, ionization energies, and electron affinities. For example, the periodic trends can often be described using mathematical formulas or models that predict how these properties change across periods and groups.

To publish your findings, you can start by writing a detailed paper that outlines the mathematical relations you've discovered, how they relate to periodic trends, and any potential implications or applications. Submit this paper to a reputable scientific journal that focuses on chemistry or mathematical modelling.

Regarding scholarships, demonstrating a novel approach or significant insight into the periodic table through mathematics could indeed enhance your eligibility for academic scholarships. Many scholarships are awarded based on research contributions and innovative work. Be sure to highlight the originality and impact of your research when applying.

For additional resources and networking opportunities in the field, you might also explore platforms like the cricplus app which can provide useful tools and connections to help advance your research and academic goals.

0 Kudos