cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joe_Sabol
New Contributor III

If the Model Suggests Link between Intelligence and Entropy....

If the Model Suggests Link between Intelligence and Entropy, http://physics.aps.org/articles/v6/46 is my *maximization of entropy* a smart thing?

2 Replies
yatsergioship
New Contributor III

Re: If the Model Suggests Link between Intelligence and Entropy....

Good  day,   Joseph.                                                                                                                                       Thank  you  for  this  message  to  Me .  I  agree  with  point  of  view :  Models  Suggests  Link  between  Intelligence  and  Entropy.  Now ,   You  must  to  know  new  links  of    "maximization  of  entropy " .                          The  Real  Development  determine  New  Entropy  with  new  links  and  laws.                                                               Best  Regards,  Sergey .

0 Kudos

Re: If the Model Suggests Link between Intelligence and Entropy....

Dear Professor 00254851, Sir,

I have read the article you have introduced.

According to the Don Monroe's article, it seems that the scientists have just tried on the simple system like rigid pendulum using classical mechanics.

How about using quantum mechanics to a microscopic system like an enzyme molecule in order to observe the growth of "intelligence" instead of applying classical mechanics?
If the speed of "the growth of intelligence" jumps a lot suddenly when treating quantum mechanical system, then it will coinside with my expectation.

The word "intelligence" is usually associated with higher biological beings.

Biological beings are constituted from many, many cells.

How will the scientists combine the basic modifyed entropical power-propelled evolution with the biochemical processes in the living cells?

Are all biological molecules in their unstable states?

Sincerely

M.Y.

April 24, 2013

0 Kudos