Contributor III

I love chemistry because...

Complete this sentence "I love chemistry because..."

Tags (1)
8 Replies
AliS
New Contributor II

Re: I love chemistry because...

Because  the Chemistry is the same the love and love is Chemistry. It must ask a question  ( What are produced materials Dopamine and Adrenaline ? ) It is .... Chemistry of love .

Sucrose
New Contributor

I love chemistry because it is more directly applied than most of quantum physics, but is still an excellent way of understanding the world that we live in.

dibble
New Contributor III

I love chemistry because of the pleasure I find in understanding how molecular structure affects reactivity and physical properties, and I enjoy using that understanding to make qualitative and quantitative predictions about chemical and physical properties.

nelvin_acevedo
New Contributor III

I love Chemistry because....chemistry is life, all around us is made with chemistry.

chemist1056
New Contributor II

I like Chemistry because it is a puzzle-like language which defines the world around us. It is like a secret code that only chemists can read, yet understanding this language is key to developing modern technology and helping save lives.

Wilniady
New Contributor

I love chemistry because it is all in the universe. If the chemistry doesn't exist the world would not exist either. I love chemistry because God speaks througth it!!!

cfphillip
New Contributor

I love Chemistry because there are so many transformations and structures and VARIETY in the behavior of particles, elements, molecules and compounds which are directly linked to everything from the Higgs boson to molecules of DNA. Chemistry makes scientific theories provable and science fiction plausible, it is just essential. 

russel39
New Contributor

I love chemistry because of its challenge. I love performing labs that I write to accomplish the goal. I love analyzing data; even if I don't understand the analysis method. (ie I'm learning NMR and it is a challenging puzzle). More than anything, I enjoy sharing its powers with others. I want my TA job in the fall so bad to share with others what chemistry really means, why its useful, and why today chemistry is what it is.