cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChrisMcCarthy
Contributor II

The Chemistry of Body Odours – Sweat, Halitosis, Flatulence & Cheesy Feet | Compound Interest

The Chemistry of Body Odours - Sweat, Halitosis, Flatulence & Cheesy Feet

Compound Interest

Today's graphic looks at the chemical compounds behind a variety of body odours - all of which we all experience at one point or another. Each is a cocktail of many different chemicals, but there a...

Wonderful infographic!

Shared with Jive Anywhere

http://www.compoundchem.com/2014/04/07/the-chemistry-of-body-odours-sweat-halitosis-flatulence-cheesy-feet/
3 Replies
wilfmcc
New Contributor

Re: The Chemistry of Body Odours – Sweat, Halitosis, Flatulence & Cheesy Feet | Compound Interest

Sir,

I find this article quite interesting. Can I use this in my classroom? Of course it is for non commercial purpose.

Wilfred

0 Kudos
ChrisMcCarthy
Contributor II

Re: The Chemistry of Body Odours – Sweat, Halitosis, Flatulence & Cheesy Feet | Compound Interest

Wilfred,

Compound Interest created this item, but it has a Creative Commons license that allows for sharing.  Based on how you've said you would be using it, it sounds like you fall within the terms:

You are free to:

• Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
  • The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.

Under the following terms:

Creative Commons — Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States  — CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 US

You can contact the creators at Compound Interest if you have questions. They also have a lot of other content that may be of interest to your students.

Best regards,

Chris

0 Kudos
KDeibler
New Contributor II

I'm surprised that ACS would condone anything that uses Wikipedia as a reference! I have been repeatedly disguised at the integrity of the "science" from Compound Interest. They are very talented with the graphics, but the "science" they communicate is seldom well vetted.

0 Kudos