Traditionally fine chemical synthesis involving hydrogenation has been performed in batch processes and for industrial hydrogenations in fixed-bed processes by using metal supported on oxidic or carbon powder carriers. This webinar explains new ways to transform these traditional approaches into more sustainable and efficient ones.
Evonik experts will explain their latest development in fine-tuning catalyst selectivity and activity with unparalleled precision for reactions in both batch and flow processes, which would allow performing greener and more efficient chemistry at an industrial level, to perform cleaner, safer, and scalable flow reactions in a sustainable way. By enhancing both the efficiency and yields of your chemical processes, Evonik is your best partner to produce a larger quantity of the desired catalyst in your process.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Trend and benefit of Flow-process, esp. in the Life Sciences & Fine Chemicals industry
- New heterogeneous activated nickel catalyst for continuous hydrogenation processes
- Learn how Evonik Catalysts work with partners in developing catalytic solutions
Who Should Attend:
- Product developers (e.g., Laboratory scientists)
- Process developers (e.g., Chemical engineers)
- Equipment developers (e.g., Mechanical engineers)
Brought to you by:
Global Product Group Management,
Christoph Kins, Ph.D.
Sales Manger EMEA,
Forensic Science Consultant,
C&EN Media Group