cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bsnyder2
New Contributor

Mark and Latrease,

If we truly want an open and complete discussion of FORMS then we need to have one running dialog on it. From what i can see we have several different discussions on going. This does not get all of the information to you or to us that could be transfered if there was only one place to post items regarding FORMS.

Personally I had a heck of a time with it. Kept kicking me out to the start. Wouldn't accept input. Wouldn't allow edit on second section while allowing edit on 1st, 3rd and 4th sections. Treasurer's documents are still not correct as submitted (narative NOT numbers, numbers are good). Had to submit due to deadline. Attempted fix by Mikal, still not correct. Do not like that any other officer and/or the Councilor can edit the Treasurer's documents as the Treasurer has legal responsibility for them. With SOLAR I thought the Councilor coould only appprove not edit. Is this correct? 

I see no improvement or benefit to FORMS over SOLAR from the Treasurer's point of view. In fact SOLAR was easier to use. However I do see advantages with the Administrative FORMS. I can't believe that we cannot download reports or a decent copy of FORMS yet.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
latrease
New Contributor III

Re: Mark and Latrease,

Brenda,

We are using all feedback to make improvements for the 2011 reporting cycle.

Please note that upgrades have been made to the system and you can now view your completed report as a PDF as well as print the report.

Thanks,

LaTrease

0 Kudos