Technical Division Membership:
Technical Division Membership Emeritus:
Division of Petroleum Chemistry (PAPER) 243rd ACS Meeting, San Diego, California
Research and Special Interests:
• Strong skill in R&D Leadership, Product Development & Commercialization.
• Excels in heterogeneous catalysis, materials and surface science
• Expertise in the metal complexes synthesis & characterization by spectroscopic techniques, single crystal structure x-ray analysis.
• Strong hand in mesoporous (zeolites) or nano-size magnetic materials as catalyst support.
• Strong skill in design of catalytic gas-liquid phase alkanes oxidation & hydro-reformation of light naphtha & reactor technology
• Olefins Polymerization and photoluminescence polymer synthesis for sensors application.
• Strong skill in X-ray single crystal, SEM, TAM, XRD, FTIR, TGA, UV, NMR, GC and GC/MS.
Area of Expertise:
Years of Expertise: