Mohammad Dalower Hossain Prodhan
Technical Division Membership:
Technical Division Membership Emeritus:
Research and Special Interests:
• Environmental and Analytical Chemistry.
• Food safety.
• Laboratory accreditation as per ISO/IEC:17025.
• Pesticide residue analysis in vegetables, fruits, fishes, tea, tobacco, soil and water etc. with HPLC, GC, GC-MS and LC-MS/MS.
• Mycotoxin and Crystal Violate Analysis.
• Development and Validation of multi-residue methods for the determination of commonly used pesticides in Bangladesh in a wide range of matrices like fruits, vegetables, fish, dry fish, shrimp, tea, tobacco, water, soil etc.
• Sample preparation techniques.
Area of Expertise:
Years of Expertise: