Technical Division Membership:
Technical Division Membership Emeritus:
▪ working as FTE for Canadian and Italian clients:
- Synthesized novel substituted dihydroquinolinone derivatives as BET inhibitors.
- Synthesis of tetrahydroindazole derivatives and its role as selective allosteric antagonist of homomeric receptor channels.
- Novel G-Protein coupled Receptor agonists for their diabetic activity.
▪ Some FFS projects with MNCs from Europe and USA.
Design and synthesis of new anticancer agents acting on different cellular targets: HDAC and estrogen receptors.
Piramal Pharma Solutions, Piramal healthcare Ltd. Ahmedabad, India
Research and Special Interests:
• Employed as Senior Research Associate at Piramal Pharma Solutions since March 2015.
• Working on client request research projects and experiencing wide range of chemistry and gained essential skills in organic reactions, product isolation and purifications.
• Learned team work, time management and documentation including writing of CoA, project status reports, experimental protocols, manuscripts etc. Even independent handling of project proposals and generation new proposals is also a part of my current assignment.
• Taught subjects like organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry, biochemistry to undergraduates including laboratory sections.
Intrests: Synthetic organic chemistry & bioorganic chemistry that includes drug design, discovery of new reactions, catalysis, asymmetric synthesis, peptide synthesis, proteomics, drug-like molecule, the total synthesis of natural products, as well as the evaluation for their cellular mechanism and medicinal properties.
Area of Expertise:
Drug design, organic Chemistry and Medicinal Chemistry
Years of Expertise: