Technical Division Membership:
Technical Division Membership Emeritus:
Networking and webinars, while I look for work. I'm available immediately, easy to hire, and do not have any travel restrictions.
Research and Special Interests:
Very experienced biochemical scientist, clinical trial monitor and Sr. CRA. Demonstrated ability to achieve timely results while conducting clinical and discovery research, managing and monitoring clinical trials and critical aspects of regulatory reviews. Originator of "Record of Conception of Invention" for pharmaceuticals, chemicals, medical devices and diagnostics. Strong communicator and negotiator. Responsible for managing contracts and millions of dollars. Past DoD clearances (3) and patient homecare responsibilities. Prior management consultant for US Army and American Red Cross.
• MS Management-- Lake Forest Graduate School of Management (Executive program)
Lake Forest, Illinois (International, Oxford).
• MS Biology-- minor Biochemistry—Northeastern Illinois University
• BS Physiology--minor Biochemistry— University of Illinois Urbana, Illinois.
• American Red Cross- Pharmacy Volunteer- Scott Air Force base, Illinois
March 2011 – March 2012
• Home care Primary caregiver (for my mother) January 2005- January 2011
Professional Career Experience:
3R's Management Consulting and Therapeutics, Inc
Consultant for over 30 companies during 20 years. Founder, President and Principal 1988- present
• Abbott Laboratories—Abbott Park, North Chicago, Illinois
Project Manager-- 1987-1988
Sr. Clinical Research Associate -- 1985-1987
Clinical Research Associate--- 1980-1985
• G.D. Searle-- Skokie, Illinois
Senior Research Biochemist--1975-1980
Research Biochemist -- 1972-1975
• University of Illinois – Physiology and Agronomy Depts.
Research Technician 1971-1972 ( part- time)
Research Assistant 1970-1971 ( part- time)
Over 30 publications and presentations
Area of Expertise:
Clinical Trials, Project Management, Scientist
Years of Expertise: