Manuel Golindano

Looking some assesoration to my experimental research work.

Discussion created by Manuel Golindano on Dec 7, 2018

Hello, My name is Manuel, I'm making a experimental research work to my college, and finally go to the University to study chemistry. My research it's about the quality of water in my comunity, Join with a chemist of the Central University I'll analyze different samples of water using some tecniques of analitical chemistry.


I'm looking some chemist, or chemist teachers speciallized in Organic and Analytical Chem to help me (via chat or email) in determination of cations, anions and heavy metals in water like Hg or Pb.


Thanks for pay me attention.

"Science is a way of thinking much more than it is a body of knowledge" - Carl Sagan.