Do you have intrinsic curiosity about the world around you?
We’re looking for co-op, intern, or full time chemist/engineer for the Support Team, which works to ensure that customers succeed through partnering with BTG Labs. The Support Team is accountable for ensuring customers are successful and their experience with BTG Labs is positive. Support Team members are advocates for their customers, are expected to listen, learn, anticipate and respond to customer needs across a broad spectrum of industries.
While the details of the position will depend on the individual’s particular interests and education level, certain responsibilities will apply to all candidates:
• Provide quality chemical and physical analysis for both external customers and internal customers (Sales, Product Development) • Maintain laboratory and equipment in a clean and top-operating condition
• Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Tech savvy individual with excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
• The ability to listen, think, and learn is paramount
• Work constructively in a team environment
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com