cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richehmke
New Contributor

Looking for chemist partner for new product used daily

Hi - I'm looking to partner with a chemist, preferably demographically located near South Florida (but not 100% necessary) on a creating the proper elements of product that would really ease the way individuals and businesses use this type of product daily, throughout the US and the world.  Need to see if it's realistically feasible to create this formula and would be looking to provide equity for this company/product.  Would need to sign an NDA, no investment financially required, simply your time & expertise.  We would negotiate % of equity prior to beginning project (after signing NDA).  This market (US only) represents over $15 billion annually, so this is a HUGE life changing opportunity, if it can be done.

If you're interested in this, please email with your background and any products you have helped create/invent - this would be something we would patent and take off immediately.  I have 30+ years business and entrepreneurial experience.  Look forward to hearing from you.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
sapbusinessone
New Contributor

Re: Looking for chemist partner for new product used daily

If you are or any your partner are looking an ERP for their small and Mid-size Business then Please suggest them SAP Business One ERP which is very effective to use and it Manage all the Data and department from one place.

https://www.cogniscient.in/sap-business-one/
0 Kudos
abe4956
New Contributor

Re: Looking for chemist partner for new product used daily

I am a chemist in Arkansas, and I am available. Send me a direct message or email me at abe4956@gmail.com if you want to talk.

0 Kudos