Role: Lead Scientist
Kinnos is a Brooklyn-based company founded by three Columbia alumni to protect healthcare workers and patients from infection. Their first product, Highlight, is an additive for disinfectants that colorizes surfaces to ensure full coverage and then fades in color in real-time to indicate when decontamination is done. Highlight is used by first responders and laboratories, has been field-tested in Liberia, Guinea, and Haiti for the Ebola and cholera outbreaks, and is being piloted by leading hospitals in the US. Kinnos has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, PBS News Hour, and Forbes 30 Under 30 in Healthcare.
We are looking for a Lead Scientist to join our Brooklyn team to bring dye chemistry expertise that will perfect our color changing technology in current product applications. If you're truly interested in stopping the spread of disease and aren't afraid to get your hands dirty, then we'll hold up our side of the bargain and give you a meaningful project with real deliverables that you can be proud of working on. To apply, please send a note to email@example.com along with your resume/CV.
- PhD degree in organic chemistry.
- 3-5 years of industry experience working with dyes.
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
- Competitive salary with opportunities for equity.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Monthly MetroCard.
- Passionate and close team.
- Involvement with the inner workings of an exciting, early-stage startup!