AnsweredAssumed Answered

Is there any chemical compound that, when disolved on water, causes a reaction (such as effervescence or the production of foam)  to GHB?

Question asked by Alexis Alarcón on Feb 15, 2020
Latest reply on Feb 17, 2020 by Alexis Alarcón

Hi, I am not a chemist so apologies in advance if I lack terminology. I was wondering if there is a way to make a type of powder, pill or tablet than can dissolve in a cup of water, and have a chemical reaction if someone puts GHB on it (any type of reaction that can make you aware of what happened.) Thanks in advance!