2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 15, 2009 4:45 PM by Jeannette Brown

Looking for Public Relation Chairs -

Frankie Wood-Black

Happy New Year -

I am trying to make connections with all the Local Section Public Relation Chairs.  I am working with the CPRC Subcommittee that is focusing on helping get resources to the local sections in making connections with members of their Sections, the Public, Teachers, etc.  We have developed some tools - but need to make the connections with the PR Chairs.  Please contact me if you are a PR Chair - or would like some help!

Frankie Wood-Black

• Re: Looking for Public Relation Chairs -
          Jeannette Brown

Hi. Frankie I am the permenant PR chair of the North Jersy Section and I would love new ideas and also I would like some company in the North Jersey Section.  I would like to do some sucession planning so I can retire from this job.  I would love new resources.

• Re: Looking for Public Relation Chairs -
            Jeannette Brown

Am I the only PR chair on this networ?.  No one has replied to this post in two weeks.  I have been asked to do a publicity Plan I think they are obsolete in this era when most news is done on the Internet and Newspapers are cutting staff.  They are all using "If it bleeds it leads" for newspapers so we have to do our own writing and posting on the Internet.  Reporters say they look at the Internet posts to decide if they will do a follow up.

Is there going to be any new PR training.  The last session I attended was about 20 years ago!

Jeannette Brown

North Jersey Section PR Chair