Jesus Valencia

Re: Total Synthesis of Paclitaxel Derived Phosphatidyloxaxolamine from De La Salle University Manila Philippines

Discussion created by Jesus Valencia on Sep 16, 2009
Latest reply on Jan 7, 2010 by Jesus Valencia

I am very happy in joining your group because we have the same idealism in life. We live, chemists like us live because we have a purpose in this world to make the human lives better through chemistry.  Hi Rich! I am Jesus Valencia from De La Salle University Manila Philippines, my field of interest is in Medicinal Chemistry.  I am a graduate student and majoring in molecular biochemistry of diseases, Food and Plant Biochemistry and Organic Synthesis of Natural product. My current research entitled:

"SYNTHESIS OF 2-ACETYLOXY-BETA-PROPENLACTONE D RING OF PACLITAXEL: PRECURSOR FOR THE STEREOSPECIFIC  SYNTHESIS OF PACLITAXEL DERIVED PHOSPHATIDYLOXAXOLAMINE" 

is on-going and this is the first step of the mechanisms of seven for the total synthesis of phosphatidyloxaxolamine. The last reaction mechanism is attempting to give solution to the problem of latest paclitaxel.  I personally planned and designed the reaction mechanisms and its name is still in the making. I emailed some of the prospect fellows from Stanford, Yale, Harvard and MIT, so far there are no replies. I also sent them the reaction mechanisms I made.

For your reference I attached the seven reaction mechanisms and I hope our collaboration will materialize. Hope for your response. Thank you very much.

Yours Truly,

Mr. Jesus N. Valencia, R.Chem.,MSc.Chem

De La Salle University Manila Philippines

Outcomes