cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Previous Community Member
Not applicable

Attentions Chemists! Experience Required.

Good morning everybody,

Today I'm about knowing well how long I should life to know if I'm a good chemist or not? Things mixed around, I don't be able to figure out if I could tell myself I'm good enough or if I need extra work to prove it to myself which completely hang on chemistry so badly. Lately, I start worry about my chemistry attitude especially at class when I mistake the right answers or put facts not in its orbital's. I tried alone to do it just perfect. I commit to myself to depend only on myself with no help from others specially people who I live with because I'm afraid to lose competitive spirit. I work hard, I do timing an alarm clock on specific time but when the bell rings I notice that I'm already awaken. I have all the information that I need, I get prepared but I couldn't do it all right, I have to mistake something overall. Did I over task myself doing chemistry again and again? Should I prove this to the whole world?

The good news is the happiness behind the hard work eraser every single repugnant moment. I'm too young and I can take similar challenges.

Am I on my way? Or all these will lead me to the dead-end soon or later.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thank you.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
rm_masudur
New Contributor

Re: Attentions Chemists! Experience Required.

I just read your journal, and I believe you are in right track. If you don't make any mistake how do you know that was wrong? Therefore I believe to be a good chemist it is necessary to face reaction that you don't know. However caution should be taken. More you face obstacle more you're gathering  refection and answer of chemistry.

Thanks

Masudur

0 Kudos