cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
latrease
New Contributor III

Attention Local Section and Technical Division Officers – the FORMS System is Now Available

The FORMS system is now available for local sections and technical divisions to submit their 2010 annual reports. This system also allows officers to submit their ChemLuminary nominations. Only officers of each section and division have access.

• Technical Division Officers go to TD Volunteer Resources, select the Annual Reports tab and then click on FORMS.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: Attention Local Section and Technical Division Officers – the FORMS System is Now Available

Given the interest in ability to distribute access FORMS content for Local Section of Division review I wonder if the PDF format discussed on today's conference call would be the most easily achieved.  Perhaps for a quick solution being able to export content as RTF (rich text format) such that could be opened in MS Word or similar.

0 Kudos
Davidgottfried
New Contributor III

Re: Attention Local Section and Technical Division Officers – the FORMS System is Now Available

Anybody else have problems using FORMS?  I tried to enter data in the Admin form and it kept dumping me out and back to the landing page.

0 Kudos
sharpp
New Contributor

Using Safari on my MAC I can't get any further than the home page (links are inactive). With FireFox I can get to the forms page but the links to the forms are inactive and the "pencil" for editing is also inactive. I also tried on my PC using InternetExplorer and get the same thing.

0 Kudos
markobri
Contributor III

Paul,  We recently identified the cause of this problem with another user.  We are deploying a fix to solve this problem tomorrow.  This problem is impacting a small number of user that serve as on officer of their section (or division) as well as a webmaster.

0 Kudos