cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
latrease
New Contributor III

Tips for Using FORMS (annual report submissions)

• When navigating through the FORMS system, do not use the back button to go back to a previous page. The system uses a secure server (https) so you must use the navigation within the system or press the cancel button to return back to a previous screen.
  • FORMS does not have spell check. When preparing a narrative, it is best to use Word and then paste into FORMS.
  • You will be able to view your Annual Report as a PDF as well as print out the submission by February 18th.
  • Local section Councilors may submit the approval of their section's report to ACS by emailing forms@acs.org.
  • Division chairs may submit the approval of their division's report to ACS by emailing forms@acs.org.
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Georgeruger
New Contributor II

Re: Tips for Using FORMS (annual report submissions)

So how is a Councilor supposed to approve the annual report?  Your post says to e-mail the response.  Does this mean that the approval process is independant of the FORMS system?  I don't see a way to approve it on the document, and I am my section's only Councilor.  Am I missing something?

0 Kudos
Davidgottfried
New Contributor III

Apparently this email to forms@acs.org is the way to submit the report.  I agree that this was not made very clear, and is completely absent from either the user guide or the webinar held earlier this year.

0 Kudos
latrease
New Contributor III

The approval process was announced last week via email to all FORMS users and was included in last week's Q&A sessions. For 2012, the approval process will be in the system.

0 Kudos